Total Pageviews

Tuesday 6 May 2014

Buzzards, Bluebells and Bracken

I've been to Forest School.  Me and Mel took the kids (well just her kid actually but it sounds a bit weird for me to go and not drop off any kids) and then did some sketching ourselves.  On a sunny bank, covered with bluebells and overlooking the Cheshire countryside and a lake.  And we saw buzzards.  It was all a bit idyllic, after we managed to meet up.  The bus dropped me in the middle of nowhere and it took a bit of work for Mel to find me.

Anyway, I'd like to show you my journal pages, but the scanner isn't co-operating.  Here's one double page, with the buzzards on; and the only bit it would scan of the bluebells page.  It's probably the best bit after all.

Buzzards and Bracken
 
A bit of Bluebells



 

No comments:

Post a Comment