Total Pageviews

Monday 21 July 2014

Happy Things and Happy Days


An Orchid

Here's a happy photo for some happy news.  I've just completed the first draft of the first book of The Lost Book of Fleams trilogy.  Yes it has become a trilogy now!  The first book is "Fleams in the Mist", and I will start working on the second, third, whatever, final drafts ... tomorrow.  I've set myself a deadline of Hallowe'en for the final draft.

See you then!  Things should become a lot simpler when I've finally got all this Fleams stuff that's been just in my head written into a book.  It's been swirling around in my head for the last two or three years.  I'm sure the final two books in the trilogy will be fine.  No rush.

Happy Day everyone!*


* For those of you who didn't know, that's a quote from the cult children' TV series of 1977, "Children of the Stones".  I can recommend it if you are looking for a cult 1970s children's TV classic to watch.

No comments:

Post a Comment