Total Pageviews

Thursday 1 August 2013

Approaching Ripe Harvest

I kinda pinched the post title from one of my favourite artists, Kit Williams, kinda pinching being the sincerest form of flattery.
Lammas and a misty moisty day.  To celebrate the approaching harvest I ordered a copy of The Garland Sessions by The Owl Service.  I was wishing it would arrive today and it did.  Ta-da! the old magic still works.
Lucifer is just coming out in the garden at Aimo's House.  That is the crocosmia is in bloom now, but it sounds better the first way.  And I have a massive comfrey growing out of the side of my compost bin; I'll have to try and plant it somehow.  Talking of seeds, can you guess what it is:


Yes. it's the star in the apple.  Not the Sword in the Stone, or the sheep in the rug, but The Star in The Apple.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment