Total Pageviews

Friday 9 August 2013

Sketchbooks and Steampunks

Working on the picture "Idle Women" still.  It's great when you are working on a long project, the creative ideas start to flow.  I'm thinking about making The Little Shop of Fleams now for Etsy.   I  already have plenty of stock to go in it, just need to tackle the technology of setting it up.  I have my fellow crows to help me, though, they're pretty experienced at that sort of thing.  Why do things keep going italic?  Technology is really not my thing.

Just found some old sketch books.  Here are some pictures from one.




The scanner decided to cut off the bottom of the pages.  It obviously doesn't have an artistic appreciation of the unfinished sketch book page.  Philistine.

Miss Aimson is in the kitchen making cheese straws whilst watching a DVD of Franklyn.   Now that's what I call goth cooking!  Actually, I just said that for effect, I know full well it's steampunk cooking, as she's going on a steampunk picnic tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment