Total Pageviews

Wednesday 15 January 2014

Fresh Green Shoots

Well there are strange times here.  Life carries on in it's difficult way, but I think fresh shoots of some positive things can be glimpsed.

I set up my new press at the studio and I am pleased with the results

New Print
Do you like it?  It was just an image to try out the new set-up, but I am encouraged that I am heading in the right direction.  I think it has the look of old book illustrations, so will work for the Fleams chapbooks I am designing.

Also I am hopeful about the new Etsy shop, but it is a bit of a steep learning curve for old, no-technology me.  I have got for hang of the basics of my Kobo, though.  I have purchased several classic books now.  The battery seems to go down really easily, which I am surprised about, I thought it was supposed to last for ages so you could read out and about?

Undaunted, I shall carry on trying to work all this new-fangled stuff out. Toodles!

2 comments:

  1. The backlight is usually the killer on readers, so switch that off unless you really need it. Also, if it connects by wireless, turn that off unless you're actually shopping for or downloading a book. - Hugh

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for the tip - I'll find out how to switch my wireless off when I'm reading

    ReplyDelete