Total Pageviews

Thursday 30 January 2014

Days Off, Snow and Tears

To celebrate finishing my tax return I had a day off and went to Macc.  I went to Macc and I didn't shout at anybody, so I think we can say I have turned a corner. 

It was snowing as I caught the bus to go over England's most dangerous road.  "Should I be doing this?"  I thought. 

That reminds me of a little tip I wanted to give you: don't go to the Dali Museum with a banging hangover.  Those Spanish attendants can really shout if you spew up.  Unless you can say "visceral response to the art" in Spanish and think you can bluff it out.

I didn't stay long as it was cold and I was thinking about the snow and the dangerous road thing.  I bought a DVD:

A New DVD
went home, lit a fire and had a good cry over the film.  Could Hardy get any more miserable? 

Probably.




No comments:

Post a Comment