Total Pageviews

Thursday 6 February 2014

Angels. Buffy and Granny

I finished watching The Dark Angel.  He wasn't a vampire, he was just a bastard.  I hate it when that happens; when something acts all supernatural, then has a perfectly logical explanation.  I had to watch a few episodes of Buffy to get my 'supernatural is real' quota back up.  I don't know if Sheridan Le Fanu gets my vote after that, but maybe I will try a bit more reading later.  Sometime.  If I have some time to kill.

Drum roll please ... here is the front cover of the new Fleams Chapbook...

Ta-Dah!
That's it so far.  Well, the text is written, of course, and I have some more of the page-frame prints prepared, but still lots of work to do.  But ... Ta-Dah!

Here is another image I have been playing about with in the studio:

Ta-Dah - ish
Please form an orderly queue if you wish to get hold of your own hand-pressed copies of Fleamsy art.

No comments:

Post a Comment