Total Pageviews

Sunday 14 July 2013

A Bee Experiment

No blogging yesterday because of Buxton Carnival.  I watched my daughter in the Time Machine walking entry in the procession (first prize, not that I'm saying she gets all the credit for that, but she did look amazing in her homemade crinoline), then Pimms and bubbly at a friends house (other Time-machiners), then a last with drinks with friends at the pub on the way home.
So not much time for blogging.  But I did have an interesting thought after my second Pimms...
My dad was a bee-keeper and he told me the colour blue made bees angry.  I devised an experiment to test it out.  Poke a bee with a blue stick and a red stick and see which makes it more angry.  Not that I've tried it out.  Seemed like a good idea at the time.
Here is a picture of carnival time in Fleams

 
 
(no bees were harmed in the making of this blog)

No comments:

Post a Comment