Total Pageviews

Friday 6 September 2013

P. S. Black Butterflies

When I got onto bed last night, I could see something black above the wardrobe.  It was a butterfly that has decided to hibernate in the bedroom, in a snug little space.  Will it stay there all winter?  We'll have to see.  It obviously had been listening to the butterfly weather forecast, as it is raining solidly this morning.
I listened to the people weather forecast, but I forgot to take my washing in, so its hanging there very wet.  Time to go to The Crow's Nest now, to start my new art!
So much for hibernating for the winter... the butterfly had already gone when I got back from the Crow's Nest.  I don't know if it's somewhere in the house, of whether it's gone out of the window.  I don't know why it would, because it's been raining all day.  The washing is still hanging on the line, and it's dark now.
I have been reading my new book (I haven't finished the old book, but it's a concentrate on kinda book, and I'm not in a concentrating kinda mood), Calum's Road:

A Good Book

In it, I've found a great new device described; a basic portable sun-dial; otherwise known as a stick.  Yay! sticks!
Cheryl texted me she has set up in the church at Wirksworth Festival, so I can go and see how it looks tomorrow.  I'll try and operate the camera so you can see.

No comments:

Post a Comment