Total Pageviews

Sunday 29 September 2013

Smocking Awesome Shit

Last Sunday in the month - went to the Treacle Market.  Bought a few essentials - a cthulhu cameo from Mr Shabby Cheek; two old photos from Madrid;



rather good, I think; and a child-sized smock, probably arts and crafts period.  I didn't have enough money to adopt "Old Dutchy" the robot unfortunately;


but maybe I will another Treacle Market day.

Then on to visit friends in the country, clear blue skies all the way.  All in all, a very successful day.

2 comments:

  1. Those photos are really cool! I really need to get round to going into Norwich again, Demeleza and her flatmate said they found this cool junk shop in an old Chapel that sold loads of old photos really cheap!

    ReplyDelete
  2. At the Treacle Market this guy had a suitcase full of photos from a family in Madrid, from like 1900 to 1970. It was amazing but I just got those two. There were matador fan photos as well

    ReplyDelete