Total Pageviews

Tuesday 24 September 2013

I am the Queen of Random Shit

When we driving around Norwich on Sunday (we weren't lost, we'd been given very poor directions) I spotted Cokayne Road.  It's good to know that The Land of Cockayne exists, and it's in Norwich!

I have been looking at the history of Gothic chapbooks because I am making some contemporary chapbooks.  (Like I need an excuse to look at Gothic chapbooks).  I have been reading about them in Terror! A History of Horror Illustrations from the Pulp Magazines by Peter Haining.


Terror!
 Inside the book I found some pages from old Radio Times magazines. 

The Radio Times
I like the sub-heading "Mangled corpses and bottles of pickled entrails".   Such headings are the stuff of Fleams.

You may ask how much random shit do you have hoarded away at Aimo's House?  The answer being I AM the Queen of Random Shit, and I have lots.

No comments:

Post a Comment