Total Pageviews

Wednesday 1 January 2014

Poo, Poetry and Parasols

Time to start a New Year.  Who'll be first to First Foot the blog?  Let's hope its a tall dark stranger carrying coal.  Please let me know if you're holding coal when you read this. (That is not rude in any way, it is a  folkloric reference).

Well, how are things are Aimo's House?  Actually we aren't hungover as we couldn't go out last night or even consume alcohol at home, as we have BOTH types of incontinence going on here.  I'm not saying it was the Indian takeaway on Sunday night, but ...

But back to the New Year, my plan for this year is for this amazing book

A Christmas Present
to teach me to be a writer of weird and beautiful stuff. 
 
In case you're worried they will be no room for the funny stuff, here is a picture of some funny cats to reassure you things will carry on in the manner to which you are accustomed:
 
Another Christmas Present
Miss Aimson mined the antique shops of Norwich to get this for me.  Two kittens with a parasol.  Kittens always carry parasols in Fleams, so she thought of me.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment