Total Pageviews

Thursday 3 October 2013

Arty Quills

I was trying to scan in some linocuts, and the scanner couldn't cope with the amount of white space.  It came up with some very interesting images:

First Attempt

Second Attempt

Third Attempt

Fourth Attempt

I think they like rather good, an art project in themselves.  After that, the real linocut is a bit dull, but still one of my favourites from the latest batch:

Finally, the Quill


Here's another one that's dried:

Terrified Lady

Today I've printed a mermaid and a toady old man.  They seem to take ages to dry, so it'll be a while before I can show you.

Resting my back now, getting ready to go to the Vernon Mill Artists Preview evening tomorrow night.  We will go and see great artists like Angela Fox, and Miss Aimson's favourite, Teresa Wilson.

No comments:

Post a Comment