Total Pageviews

Wednesday 2 October 2013

White Moustache

Cheryl saw yesterday's post and was sorry for me and my poorly back.  So she has sent me some photos of Pablo as I couldn't get to see him.  I want to see him even more now!

Little Pablo
And his White Moustache

He is very very cute.  He will probably be one of my favourite animal friends.  I saw my cat friend on the fence this morning, she wasn't out long as it is raining and horrible.  Here is a picture of the two dogs, who although I don't generally hang around with dogs, are my friends:

Mostyn and Daisy
Mostyn is a very arty dog, he visits me at the studio sometimes.  You can see here they are out walking near Fleams.

p.s. I did call on the way back from the studio to see Pablo.  He is very tiny still, but quite independent, and capable of facing off Mostyn.  Master Aimson suggested that Pablo's full name should by Pablo Moustachio.

Here is one of the new linocuts from the studio:

A Wolf
And now to bed to read my new magazine:

A New Magazine

No comments:

Post a Comment